What Are Eyelash Extensions?
· Eyelash extensions are a technique that enhances the natural lashes by adding synthetic lashes to give a thicker, longer look.
How Long Does It Take?
· The initial procedure takes approximately 2 hours and will require follow up visits that last about 15-30 minutes.
Are Eyelash Extensions Safe?
· Absolutely! The extensions are applied by a California licensed esthetician as well as a certified eyelash extension professional.
What Are The Benefits Of Eyelash Extensions?
· Do not have to wear mascara; therefore, no raccoon eyes at the end of the day
· Less time spent applying make up
· Ideal for women of all ages, for example athletes, career women
· Lifts and opens the eye areas due to lack of skin tone around the eye area and edema
When Getting A Quote Consider:
· How many lashes you want
· How much time the professional spends
· The different sizes of eyelashes
· The different colors of eyelashes
· Esthetically correct or esthetically desirable
· The customer service they provide
· The technique used- to keep lashes and protect lashes
· Glue used to apply eyelashes
(All consultations are $35. However,
if booked we wave consultation fee.)