Ferris the Skin Angel
New Address: 8920 Wilshire Blvd - Suite 610
Citrin Wellness Center
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Awards for Best Facial Treatments and Medical Tattooing in Beverly Hills
Nominated for Volunteer of the Year Award
Founding Member of The National Areola & Nipple Tattoo Registry
Top Fundraiser Salon in Southern California
Reviewer for Academic Skin Care Books - Her work has been published
Ferris has the Patents pending for specific processing of; Chemical Peels,
Medical Massage and Scar Revision
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
· Eyelash extensions are a technique that enhances the natural lashes by adding synthetic lashes to give a thicker, longer look.
How Long Does It Take?
· The initial procedure takes approximately 2 hours and will require follow up visits that last about 15-30 minutes.
Are Eyelash Extensions Safe?
· Absolutely! The extensions are applied by a California licensed esthetician as well as a certified eyelash extension professional.
What Are The Benefits Of Eyelash Extensions?
· Do not have to wear mascara; therefore, no raccoon eyes at the end of the day
· Less time spent applying make up
· Ideal for women of all ages, for example athletes, career women
· Lifts and opens the eye areas due to lack of skin tone around the eye area and edema
When Getting A Quote Consider:
· How many lashes you want
· How much time the professional spends
· The different sizes of eyelashes
· The different colors of eyelashes
· Esthetically correct or esthetically desirable
· The customer service they provide
· The technique used- to keep lashes and protect lashes
· Glue used to apply eyelashes
(All consultations are $35. However,
if booked we wave consultation fee.)